The Terracotta Eyeshadow Palette features an array of captivating shades inspired by the tones of the earth. With a mix of matte and shimmer finishes, this palette empowers you to create both subtle, everyday looks and dramatic, sultry effects that mirror the depth and beauty of nature.
The Terracotta Water Activated Eyeliner Palette continues the theme with versatile shades that enhance your eyes. From a soft earthy brown to an intense chocolate hue, plus gorgeous shades of green - this palette offers options for defining and accentuating your eyes for day or night. Get creative and mix the tones to suit your mood!
The Lip Duo in shade "Raw" adds a touch of natural elegance. This warm peach-toned pairing includes a creamy lipstick and a coordinating lip liner that combine to create a captivating lip look, that embodies the collection's terracotta roots.
For those seeking a nude lip statement, the Lip Duo in shade "Clay" is a must-have. This duo boasts a stunning nude lipstick with a darker liner. With its smooth texture and intense pigment, it perfectly compliments the warmth of the earth's tones.
Completing the collection are the Brown False Lashes in "Torrid" and "Desert." "Torrid" (light brown and black mix lashes) offers volume and drama, while "Desert" (light brown lashes) brings a softer, more natural effect to your eyes.
In its entirety, the Shaaanxo Terracotta Collection pays homage to the beauty of nature's warm embrace, allowing you to express your unique style while embodying the grounded charm of the earth.
1x Terracotta Water Activated Eyeliner Palette 4 Pan
1x Terracotta Lip Duo Clay (lipstick + lip pencil)
Recently Viewed ProductsDid you forget some items?
- Business days are Monday to Friday and exclude holidays and public holidays
- Dispatched order is when the the product is shipped. You will know this because you will receive a shipping notification email.
- Residential New Zealand orders incur a flat rate shipping charge of $6.99 NZD for non rural customers.
- Rural New Zealand orders incur a flat rate shipping charge of $9.99 NZD for rural customers.
- Australian orders incur a flat rate shipping charge of $15.99 NZD
- USA, Canada and Mexico International TRACKED orders incur a shipping charge of $29.99 NZD if your order total value is under $100 NZD.
- USA, Canada and Mexico International TRACKED orders incur a shipping charge of $18.99 NZD if your order total value is Over $200 NZD.
- Europe International TRACKED orders incur a flat rate shipping charge of $29.99 NZD (There is currently a surcharge on these by our shipping company which makes the pricing higher)
- Rest Of World International TRACKED orders incur a flat rate shipping charge of $29.99 NZD
- International UNTRACKED orders incur a flat rate shipping charge of $38.99 NZD
- New Zealand dispatched orders take an estimated 1-4 business days tracked via Courier Post. These are generally targeted for Overnight Delivery.
- Australian dispatched orders take an estimated 6-10 business days tracked via the Eparcel service.
- International dispatched orders take an estimated 8-12 Business days. Some countries are tracked and some are not. When you place an order and select your shipping method it will tell you if your specific country is tracked or not.
* Free shipping on New Zealand orders with a cart value over $150 NZD. (1-4 days delivery estimate) - Free Shipping is not available during sale periods
* Free shipping on Australian orders with a cart value over $190 NZD. (6-10 business days estimated delivery) - Free Shipping is not available during sale periods
* Free Shipping important note: Whenever we offer free shipping offers the shipping method used to send the item will be via standard shipping (not express dhl).
- We offer DHL Express shipping which is an estimated delivery time of 1-4 business days depending on where you are in the world. Shipments are tracked.
- Please be aware that if you live in RURAL areas then it will take longer as many countries rural services operate differently.
- The price for DHL express varies depending on total parcel weight. Your rate you will be charged will be shown at checkout before confirming your order.
- The less the parcel weight the cheaper the option will be.
DHL Express rates for under 500 gram shipments START AT the following:
- Australia See shipping checkout for live prices
- Asia/Pacific See shipping checkout for live prices
- USA/Canada See shipping checkout for live prices
- Europe See shipping checkout for live prices
- Rest Of World See shipping checkout for live prices
- PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS THE RATES DHL EXPRESS STARTS AT. THEY CAN SCALE HIGHER THEN THIS COST DEPENDING ON PARCEL WEIGHT.
- All DHL Express parcels are sent signature required for your safety (if possible for your destination country).
Shipping Parcel Special Instructions For Delivery Disclaimer:
By default we set all parcels delivery status to signature required on delivery for your safety. We have other options you can select when choosing your shipping method these are:
- AUTHORITY TO LEAVE (ATL)
- A FULL SIGNATURE REQUIRED (SIGNATURE REQUIRED)
If you choose authority to leave you need to specify where you would like the parcel left. You can do this on the view cart page under the special instructions section. Please be aware that if you choose Authority to leave and the tracking says delivered but you have stated that the parcel has gone missing/not arrived, we will not provide a replacement. Use the authority to leave option at your own risk. Our shipper and xoBeauty will not be responsible for stolen/missing parcels that are left without a signature.
Rural Delivery Estimates:
Please allow 2 extra business days for delivery on top of the stated shipping estimates.
- New Zealand: We use Courier Post signature required bags within New Zealand. Your tracking number will be emailed to you. If the number is not yet working, wait one business day as the courier company can sometimes take time to process the scan.
- Australia: We use tracked E-parcel service to deliver orders to Australia. Your tracking number will be emailed to you. If the number is not yet working, wait one business day as the courier company can sometimes take time to process the scan.
- Rest of World (International): We do offer tracking to most international destinations. Your tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has shipped. If you tracking number begins with UW it means that the package is untracked.
- Parcel enters the destination country and the declared value is over the country’s set dollar value threshold for the particular type of items.
- Customs will hold the parcel for clearance and contact you via post, phone or email to pay a fee (this fee is usually a percentage of the order)
- Sometimes Customs will ask you for more information about the parcel items. If this happens then please download your ‘order invoice’ which is found at the bottom of your ‘order confirmation email’. Once you have downloaded the invoice, send it to the customs contact person.
- Once the fee has been paid customs will release the package which will be delivered to you.
- If you select the untracked shipping method and the parcel goes missing or the parcel is lost during shipment. You will not be able to claim on the parcel contents or the shipping cost for that parcel. Use the untracked shipping method at your own risk.
- Please be aware of New Zealand Public Holiday closures that affect our work and dispatch hours.
- Estimated shipping times as mentioned above can be delayed when we have a promotion happening.
- Delays occur around busy shopping periods such as Christmas and Easter, or with new product launches. Because of the influx of orders coming through our system at this time plus closure on public holidays, it can take us an extra 2 days to process. Please be patient and we assure you that you will get your order as fast as possible!
- Sale periods can sometimes result in your order being dispatched a day or two after you order the product. Please be aware that the delivery estimates are based on dispatched order status.