Care Instructions and Info
- Wash your brushes before use. This will ensure there is no residue on the bristles from manufacturing.
- Wash your brushes with a specified brush cleanser, or with a gentle shampoo or antibacterial wash. We sell one here.
- When washing, it is ESSENTIAL that you do not submerge the barrel (silver part that holds the brush hairs to the handle) or handle under water. Water will disintegrate the glue, and it may result in the brush hairs shedding or falling out.
- Please do NOT use very hot water as it can melt the glue over time.
- When drying your brushes, elevate the handle slightly so the water runs out through the brush hair end, ensuring no water runs into the glue/barrel.
- Do not use your brushes until they are completely dry.
- Wash regularly to minimise bacteria and to lengthen the brushes life-span.
XOBEAUTY - FLAWLESS FINISH SPONGE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We recommend washing the sponge after each use. Antibacterial foaming hand soap or makeup brush cleaner works well! Pour some cleaning product in to a small bowl, add cold water and submerge your sponge.
- Gently squeeze the sponge repeatedly in the cleaning solution. Work the cleaning solution in until you get a lather, and rinse under cold running water. You may have to repeat this step a few times to get a clean sponge. Please continue to rinse the sponge until the water runs clear, with no soap suds remaining.
- Gently squeeze excess water out of the sponge and set aside on a clean towel to dry.
Please make sure you store and dry your sponge in a well ventilated, dry area, ready to use again.
- We recommend replacing your sponge every 3 months.
- Avoid pressing your nails in to to the sponge when using and cleaning to avoid tears and rips. Also avoid twisting the sponge as it may cause damage.
XOBEAUTY - LASH CARE INSTRUCTIONS
xoBeauty False Eyelashes by Shannon Harris, Shaaanxo!
Each pair of our handcrafted lashes will amplify your natural beauty by bringing out your beautiful eyes! We pride ourselves on our False Lashes - these lashes are beautiful and lightweight, and will compliment any eye makeup look you choose to wear. We hope you love these babies as much as we do!
Each pair of lashes on our website are sold with no lash glue included. Check out our shop for lash glue!
There is a small amount of latex in the glue holding the lashes into the tray. Please remove all of the glue before applying with a Latex-Free glue at your discretion.
Please note that because these lashes are 100% hand crafted, there may be very slight differentials between your pair and the pair you see on the screen. Please remove the lashes gently from the tray to avoid damaging the band.
We recommend using the side of your thumb parallel to the lash band and gently applying pressure in a downward motion to remove the lash from each tray.
These are handmade on a lovely thin band for ease of application!
No Animals Harmed:
All of our lashes are made from 100% soft synthetic hairs. They are flexible and lightweight. They have a natural semi shine finish. No big fake plastic looking lashes here, ladies!
Our lashes can be used more than one time. It is common to get 4-8 wears out of each lash if it is cared for carefully. Remove your false lashes with makeup remover and a cotton tip, and carefully remove the glue residue off the lash band. Sanitise the lash with rubbing alcohol to remove bacteria and return the lashes to their box, ready to use again! Allow to dry.
XOBEAUTY - MAKEUP CARE
Please keep your makeup out of direct sunlight and avoid dropping the products to prevent damage.